Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The" I need help period on my truck" Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
The" I need help period on my truck" Thread

We'll, I am stuck on what next to do to my truck. I wan't to go a little higher or low it doesnt matter, Idk somebody push me in the right direction. I get about $250 after insurance every month paycheck wise. But alot goes to gas and such. Any help is greatly appreciated...

Here's where I'm currently at...
Rims: Jeep Wranger 15''
Tires: Uniroyal Liberator A/T
Exhaust: Flowmaster 40 Series
Air Filter: K&N Filter and Deckplate mod.
Radio/Headunit: JVC KD-S15
Door Speakers: JVC CS-V625 6.5" 2-Way Speakers 210W Max
Subwoofer: Total Mobile Audio 1000W Max
Amp: Sony Xploid 222W Max
Box: Custom Built by some cool guy.

Other little things I did.
-Undercoated the whole frame with bedliner
-Painted brakes red
-Colormatched grill emblem

Exterior(minus the colormatched emblem this is from a week ago)

Interior etc...