Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new emblems..wowza

Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
new emblems..wowza

so i bought the emblems from Matt, Packerfan..As soon as they got to my house I started on them. I did a few coats of adhesion promoter, then a few coats of semi-gloss black..It finally stopped raining today, so I got at least one on(i chipped the other one, and needed to repaint tonight)

It looks pretty dang good for now, well see in a few months thou.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
thanks..Its really growing on me..I hope it dosent chip!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
kickass bro...looks badass!!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
looks good to me!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #7

Firefighter:
ahh sweet
Old 05-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
looks good... I did mine 2 weeks ago, and I've had 3 people ask me about them... it apparently makes my truck look like a special edition...
Old 05-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #9

Firefighter:
i already get people asking me about my truck if its a special edition, cuz I have the trd all terrain bedside stickers.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well Done!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i like the look of the new black emblems on the white 1st gen

HOWEVER

i probably wouldve placed them just a smidge higher to not make it so noticeable that the concaved body line turns down and the emblem doesnt
Old 05-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #13
KingRama4 is on a distinguished road
KingRama4's Tacoma Gallery
what brand adhesion promoter and semi-gloss paint did you use? emblems look good!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #14

Firefighter:
DAMNIT..i didnt even see that..now its gonna drive me nuts

adhesion promoter was just from advance auto or something..

Paint was krylon plastic paint semi gloss black
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
DAMNIT..i didnt even see that..now its gonna drive me nuts

sorry
Old 05-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #16

Firefighter:
as chris would say...

YOU SONOFABITCH
Old 05-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

good point...im apparently well known as a sonobitch around here

like i said though...the combination of new black emblems and your white truck = awesome

just move them up a smidge
Old 05-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #18

Firefighter:
i may have to..I have more of that 3m tape, so I may if tomorrow is a decent day.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
as chris would say...

YOU SONOFABITCH
Gotta wiat until next year.
Quote:
i may have to..I have more of that 3m tape, so I may if tomorrow is a decent day.
Use some of the clear regular tape and place them in different spots so you can see ho they look before makeing them permanent....
Old 05-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #20

Firefighter:
good idea!