Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

got a winch

Old 05-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
got a winch

got a 9000 lb winch i cant decide to drill 4 holes in brush guard and mount there (brush guard mounted to recovery hook points) or to install a trailer hitch on the front and mount it (would bud built skids be in the way, also where to mount trailer hitch?)
Old 05-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
that brush guard wont hold up to winching
Old 05-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
that brush guard wont hold up to winching
any other way i can mount it?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
anywhere on the front?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its gonna be difficult without a proper winch bumper
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
not unless you put a reciver hitch on the front.

Go to trail-gear.com and get a winch plate..build yourself a bumper
Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
and im not totally sure that would work with bud skids
Old 05-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #9
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:

Go to trail-gear.com and get a winch plate..build yourself a bumper
they got any newer bumpers?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
they got any newer bumpers?

if its not listed, i dunno. I dont work for them.

call and ask
Old 05-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

http://www.badlandbumpers.com/

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/index.php

http://www.arbusa.com/

http://www.shrockworks.com/Toyota-Ta...-pr-16223.html

http://www.allprooffroad.com/9504tac...04frontbumpers
Old 05-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

though i dont recommend them
http://4xinnovations.com/Tadindex.htm
Old 05-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #13

Firefighter:
avoid shrockworks also..I heard they take months and months to get your stuff to you
Old 05-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

mossyrocks (dunno if theres a web addy)
Old 05-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #15

Firefighter:
thats a hot bumper..Ive seen them over on ttora also.

Hell man, buy the metal and have someone local to ya from TTORA bend and weld it up
Old 05-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. i've got a XD9000i Warn on a Multi mount. Totally Love it. The versatility of the multi-mount is awesome. Now that i've gotten used to having it, I'm actually going to integrate a receiver into my front bumper instead of mounting it permaneantly inside it. I think that you'd love having the receiver mount too. Plus, if you dont need it, you can store it rather than lugging around the extra 100lbs.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

demello
http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=70

bentup
http://www.bentup.com/

revenge fab
http://revenge-fab.com/bumpers.html

mossyrocks
http://mossyrocksfab.com/

warn

kennesaw mtn
http://www.kenmtn.com/html/wincher.html
Old 05-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
thats a hot bumper..Ive seen them over on ttora also.

Hell man, buy the metal and have someone local to ya from TTORA bend and weld it up

yeah it is

if i wasnt ceasing my tacoma wheeling...then id be having brad build me a very similar bumper