Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

250 shipped for genuine toyota bumper?

Old 05-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
250 shipped for genuine toyota bumper?

ok so i desperately need a rear bumper for my 96..Found one on ebay for 230 shipped, brand new Genuine toyota chrome bumper..Does it sound reasonable? Ill pull the trigger on it if so Been looking a long time for a bumper
Old 05-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Have you found any others?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
nothing in that area..lots are 150 plus another 180 shipped.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds like a good deal to me, then.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #5

Firefighter:
even at that, the ones that are selling cheap, are all dented up
Old 05-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
even at that, the ones that are selling cheap, are all dented up
Well, yeah...No question. Its a good deal.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #7

Firefighter:
damnit...Guess im gonna buy it..There goes my quad fund
Old 05-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #8

Quote:
damnit...Guess im gonna buy it..There goes my quad fund
Ah...glad Im not the only one juggleing one fund for another....
Old 05-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #9

Firefighter:
lol this sucks..I finally get my credit cards paid off..I found a rebuilt yamaha blaster for $700, and now i cant get it..Damn.

And i was hoping for a new truck at the end of this year maybe.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #10

Firefighter:
bought it...gad damnit
Old 05-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
isnt paying off CC a GREAT feeling though?

i knocked 5200 worth of cc debt into right at 700 this week

now to figure out how to buy a trail rig without fubaring my budget
Old 05-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #12

Quote:
bought it...gad damnit
Sorry....
Old 05-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #13

Firefighter:
lol thats where my quad dilemma is comming into play..This guy is willing to take 700 for it..DAMNIT
Old 05-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #14

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Sorry....

so when the ol lady asks why we cant go to dinner, I can blame it on you, right?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the good thing about my situation is that im still waiting on my tax refund crap...once that finalizes and gets back to me i'll have enough to move forward with my trail rig project...
Old 05-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
so when the ol lady asks why we cant go to dinner, I can blame it on you, right?

absolutely...blame it ALL on chris

then let her text him later
Old 05-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

I dont have his # thou....
Old 05-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #18

Quote:
Sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Ah...remember the road trip I told ya about?

FIRST STOP!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

well you WILL have to pick me up so we can finish the trip......
Old 05-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #20

Firefighter:
oooo..Chris is gonna pistol whip you with your own gun! haha