1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New to site trying to find a leveling kit

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 03redtrd, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Mar 9, 2015 at 6:14 PM
    03redtrd

03redtrd [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 tacoma SR5 TRD
    Hello Im new to the Tacoma world, I have a 03 SR5 TRD. Just started to drive mine last week. I am replacing my front blistien struts and have replace the upper strut plate and bushing. I wanted to get a leveling kit but the ones i saw here people have installed are 2.5 and it lifts the front higher then the rear. I was wondering if anyone know where there is a smaller plate that will actually level the front end. My other question is with a level kit will I be able to achieve an alignment with the stock lower control arms. Any help would me great thanks!

2. Mar 11, 2015 at 7:51 PM
    03redtrd

03redtrd [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 tacoma SR5 TRD
    Damn i already bought replacement bilstiens any other options?

3. Mar 12, 2015 at 2:41 AM
    TimPall13

TimPall13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Gresham Oregon
    Vehicle:
    3link SAS 02 SR5 Limited V6
    Lift: TrailGear 3link SAS with Fox 2.0 Coil overs in front. Custom Alcan Leafs with relocated Fox 2.0 shocks in rear. Sitting at 6in of lift. Armor: Relentless Fab Front bumper with home made hoops and Warn VR Evo 10s winch. Relentless Fab Rear bumper with swingout gate. Gears/Grip: 4.88 gears with ARB Air lockers front and rear. 35x12.5 Mickey Thimpson Baja Boss MTs on 17in Trail Ready Beadlock wheels. Lighting: 6000k 55w HID head lights in Retrofit Prejectors, KC Slim Light LEDs behind a Grillcraft grill and on CBI windshield mounts, And LED rock Lights. Performance: 6" deckplate mod, URD Crank Pulley, K&N air filter, ISR mod, and a AirRaid throttle body spacer, magnaflow muffler. Audio: Alpine speakers and sub running on a Alpine 5ch amp. All ran with Stinger wire kit, and a Pioneer AVH4100NEX DVD receiver. Extras: 15% Window Tint, Spray in bed liner, LineX coated factoey fender flares, Custom Roof rack/Track system, SoftTopper Canopy, Viair Dual 444c Onboard air with dual 2.5Gal tanks.
    Welcome to Tacoma world! I would recommend going to Toyteclifts.com and looking at their front spacers. Price is around $70-170 and size from 1/4"-3". There are a lot of other brands that would work though. Hope this helps.

Tim

Products Discussed in

To Top