Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

"prerunners are toys for women" apparently

Old 05-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a prerunner.

Suck it haters. Hahaha
Old 05-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Dave is a little slow. My truck does me fine!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
He needs to get a jeep.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
I have a prerunner.

Suck it haters. Hahaha
X2.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #7
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
X2.
X3
The term PreRunner was used to describe a truck used to run the desert race course prior to the actual race. The truck was used to look at the track at a slower speed and see where obstacles were located, thus the term PreRunner. The PreRunner was developed in conjunction with Toyota Motorsport's successful desert racing truck program. Much of the suspension tuning and development work was done with the assistance of Toyota-driver Ivan "The Ironman" Stewart. The PreRunner is basically a Toyota Tacoma made to look like a 4WD when in reality it is a 2WD.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wiki quote
Prerunners are just as tough as 4x4s WITHOUT the extra 400lbs of drivegear so nanananananananannnnaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Old 05-13-2009, 05:16 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
I bet if you took a real prerunner tacoma fixed up for some whoops and a 4x4 tacoma fixed up for some trails......then strapped the 4x4 owner in and took him for a ride as you fly over bumps through the desert he would crap his panties and get a bigger rush than the trails
Old 05-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
X3
The term PreRunner was used to describe a truck used to run the desert race course prior to the actual race. The truck was used to look at the track at a slower speed and see where obstacles were located, thus the term PreRunner. The PreRunner was developed in conjunction with Toyota Motorsport's successful desert racing truck program. Much of the suspension tuning and development work was done with the assistance of Toyota-driver Ivan "The Ironman" Stewart. The PreRunner is basically a Toyota Tacoma made to look like a 4WD when in reality it is a 2WD.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wiki quote
Prerunners are just as tough as 4x4s WITHOUT the extra 400lbs of drivegear so nanananananananannnnaaaaaaaaahhhhh
x2.. I love that definition
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of 4x4 envy in here I feel
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #11
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
well, I'm a 4x4 guy, most of the places I go, I think, "man, without 4 wheel, this wouldn't even be fun..." just because it's bumpy and slippery stuff.
On the other hand, If I had desert here, I'd have an LT prerunner in a second! they are both sick trucks for what their made for.
The only thing I disagree with is buying a pre runner, and lifting it to be a mall crawler, but that's ok, It's like putting a fart can on a civic IMO haha
anyways, prerunners are great for what their made for.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
wait, what i disagree with is mall crawlers period...
Old 05-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
oh, and i kinda need 4wd because the fact that there this stuff that falls out of the sky that makes it a bitch to drive around in 2wd with (i've tried!)
Old 05-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
wait, what i disagree with is mall crawlers period...
Hmmm....I've taken my M37 to the mall.......
Old 05-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I love my prerunner and all..and also have plans for putting LT on it....but it's not exactly great to have in the snow and ice here...
Old 05-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
we both know the difference between mall crawling, and using your truck to get to the mall haha
Old 05-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #17

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea same, with the amount of snow we get here, you'd be stuck all day without 4x4
Old 05-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #18

Quote:
we both know the difference between mall crawling, and using your truck to get to the mall haha
LMAO! I know...just messin around.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #19

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
you would! haha
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #20
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea same, with the amount of snow we get here, you'd be stuck all day without 4x4
hell, i've even gotten stuck in Erie with 4x4!