Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

stupid primer and ugly bumper rant

Old 05-16-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Angry stupid primer and ugly bumper rant

so i painted my bumper today. the chrome part on the 1st gens. I painted it flat black. the procesed sucked.. I got a different primer because i couldnt remember the one i used to paint my chrome grill. so the primer basically got all thick and fucked up the entire process so now i got a big blob of paint on the corner about 6x3 inches and gotta redo everything again. I just tried finishing everything up and painted it black because i had to bounce after i finished. waste of time.. at least i know how its going to look like after when i do it with the better primer. I shall have pics soon. end rant
Old 05-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
pictures!!!!