Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weathertechs don't fit quite right

Old 05-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertechs don't fit quite right

My Weathertechs don't fit tightly to the door trim. I can press it to it but it pops back out. Anyone else have this problem? It's like they need to get really hot so they'll fit better.

Make any sense?

Old 05-16-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Updated with pics to show what I mean. Any ideas how to make them fit better?
Old 05-16-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
My liners are along the same lines as yours just not as bad.

I would touch base with whoever you bought them from and let them know what is up. Tell them you would like to give them a chance and see if they will settle down and fit better. If they won't let you use them and return them just get a new set sent out to you.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
My liners are along the same lines as yours just not as bad.

I would touch base with whoever you bought them from and let them know what is up. Tell them you would like to give them a chance and see if they will settle down and fit better. If they won't let you use them and return them just get a new set sent out to you.
Great idea! I called them. They asked me to send the pics I posted here. They said if they were warped in shipment they would send me new ones.

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Sweet! Keep us posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Great idea! I called them. They asked me to send the pics I posted here. They said if they were warped in shipment they would send me new ones.

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Is it my imagination or are the grey and tan ones more prone to holding out of shape after having been shipped than the black ones?