LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

springs

Old 05-19-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
springs

well me and 8 people just got back from lunch and i drove my truck
three of them sat in the cab and the other people sat in the bed and i noticed that with every bump we hit i felt my bumpstops hit the frame
my question is is there a way i can stiffen up the springs so that wont happen?
i know i can prolly put a aal on and it will be fine but i need a cheap way to do it cuz i dont have a job yet and i need a cheap and easy fix for around 50$
any ideas?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Aal.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how mych dose a aal run?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
how mych dose a aal run?
You should be able to foind them for about 50 bux.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #5

where?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #6

Quote:
where?
You'll have to shop around for them......
Old 05-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #7

Old 05-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #8

Quote:
Sorry....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=add+a+leaf
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
smart ass
Old 05-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #10

Quote:
smart ass
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where?
They're only 70-80 new so used off ebay or in FS section on this or several other Taco forums. Seen bunch of folks here & there swappin out AALs for actual bitchin set of leafs like dakar or dever etc.........happy hunting. Mow somebody's yard or 3 & wallah, new AAL.

**edit** sorry, saw location = CA. little if any yard mowing opportunities.....odd jobs.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post

**edit** sorry, saw location = CA. little if any yard mowing opportunities.....odd jobs.

in sc?
theres a lot of grass here
Old 05-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
in sc?
theres a lot of grass here
Oops, musta pulled ca from different post. Go for it, mowing = easy quick money & free exercise. OK, looked again, not sure where the CA came from.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Oops, musta pulled ca from different post. Go for it, mowing = easy quick money & free exercise.
but if i get a job i wont be able to sprnd all day on TW

ill look into it quick and wasy cash
Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #15
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

HAHAHAHHAHA you are my hero Chris4x4
Old 05-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
HAHAHAHHAHA you are my hero Chris4x4
Dont start this again....
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #17

Quote:
Dont start this again....
Ur my hero too
i want to b just like u when i get older
Old 05-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Ur my hero too
i want to b just like u when i get older
God help us!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #19

Quote:
God help us!

that should be a complement to u
but hell for everyone else
Old 05-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
cheap generic helper springs from autozone for 20 bucks will do the trick