Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Swimming Tacoma

Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Swimming Tacoma

This happened on the Causeway. It is the longest bridge in the world. I drive across it every day-twice. The guy in the Tacoma blacked out, I say he zoned out, and swerved and hit the front of an 18 wheeler. He was flipped over the edge. Everyone is fine.

Maybe I should go buy one of those glass break hammers
Attached Thumbnails
Swimming Tacoma-4ee670d333ad9afcb3b56549d6f317c5.jpg   Swimming Tacoma-4f7e0c21dd6611c0e92284e3d6dd0d00.jpg   Swimming Tacoma-8ca7af9cde0555287a9f4e57978b02ff.jpg   Swimming Tacoma-887995794a0fa4f1b9efb17a88db5da1.jpg   Swimming Tacoma-b066ab787e055fec1837784bca2cd359.jpg  

Old 05-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Ten bucks says it started right up.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit!! Awesome pics!! Did you take those?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
no. I got them from a local tv website. I was on the opposite side of the causeway and probably still sleeping when the accident happened.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!

And I thought I was having a bad day!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!! I wonder how the driver got out??
Old 05-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
ddddddaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn
Old 05-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
So much for rustproofing & lol at all the floating shit from inside the truck. Glad everyone swam away unscathed. Looks like he has a TSB tailgate too on 1st gen.

Oh wait, East LA, causeway, Lake Ponchatrain, maybe not too salty to rust it up very bad.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
From what I hear, he was able to escape without help, but a civilian and a cop both jumped in shortly after the accident happened.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #10
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
x2
Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #11
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
tacomas are so awesome that they get bored of the road every once and a while and think they're submarines too. And you know what; they're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I'll see your $10. Anyone wanna bet against it? Cause i dont.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Everyone is fine.
every one but the tacos face
id still buy it
Old 05-19-2009, 09:54 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
tacomas are so awesome that they get bored of the road every once and a while and think they're submarines too. And you know what; they're right!

I'll see your $10. Anyone wanna bet against it? Cause i dont.
gotta be stupid to take that bet
Old 05-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #15

Quote:
I'm stupid.
no
to bet that it wont start
Old 05-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #17
txusa03 is on a distinguished road
txusa03's Tacoma Gallery
This got to be the causeway on I-10 that take you from lafayette to baton rough (and back). That is the longest causeway I know from the south (17 miles if my memory is still in tack).
Old 05-19-2009, 10:02 AM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
This got to be the causeway on I-10 that take you from lafayette to baton rough (and back). That is the longest causeway I know from the south (17 miles if my memory is still in tack).
Nah, Lake Ponchatrain, from I-10 to I-12, north/south accross the lake.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:02 AM   #19

Quote:
OH - dur. I'm still pretty stupid then.
yupp