Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Skyjacker Leafs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Skyjacker Leafs

anyone running these?
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits...t_pn=SKYTCR25S
Old 05-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I guess not?
Old 05-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
thaught about getting those! but Im ganna wait till my springs go bad. I've heard there a good product, and poeple who have them like em, havent heard anything negative from there leafs.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
they ride very good and flex well too. I have the 05 out of warranty so it basically takes care of the tsb but gives you a final lift of 2" in the rear after the springs settle
Old 06-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
they ride very good and flex well too. I have the 05 out of warranty so it basically takes care of the tsb but gives you a final lift of 2" in the rear after the springs settle
Knight, can you please list the components of your Skyjacker 3" lift. I am considering this lift for my 09. I checked your galery and like the looks. Any info - positives/negatives would aso be appreciated. Thanks
Old 06-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
Knight, can you please list the components of your Skyjacker 3" lift. I am considering this lift for my 09. I checked your galery and like the looks. Any info - positives/negatives would aso be appreciated. Thanks
Skyjacker kit Part number is TC530STKS. It includes Skyjacker performance struts for the front that you put your stock springs on to. For the rear it includes Skyjacker softride Full leaf packs. You can buy it here at Power and Play, great price $651.95 + $11.95 handling fee = $663.90 to your door. I also added (2) part number N8045 rear extended length nitrogen shocks.

Positives:
  • Great price
  • Great ride
  • Full rear leaf packs come with the kit
  • fairly easy install
  • I like this lift alot!
Negatives:
  • non-adjustable

Products Discussed in this Thread