Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Strut Bars with Heim ends finished (need some?)

Old 05-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Strut Bars with Heim ends finished (need some?)

Her are some bars I Tig welded up for myself, but I can make more if anybody wants some...
It removes the big rubber bushed end and replaces it with a Heim joint with will more precisely control movement...if you send me your bars I can convert them for $160 or I can send them outright for $210 plus shipping. PM me for details...