LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Another +1 for Deck Plate!

Old 05-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Another +1 for Deck Plate!

Just bought my truck a week ago. Found this site and $13 and 30 minutes later I got the deck plate put in. It really does subjectively feel a little quicker in throttle response. Now I understand why so many of you said it's the best bang for the buck. Waay cheaper than any CAI.
Attached Thumbnails
Another +1 for Deck Plate!-img_0001.jpg   Another +1 for Deck Plate!-img_0002.jpg  
Old 05-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, and yea its a great DIY mod
Old 05-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
man I think tacoma caught on to this mod, the 2nd gen 4 bangers have a similar box, except the front section dips in the center of it, so doing the deck plate mod is out of the question!!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_werries View Post
man I think tacoma caught on to this mod, the 2nd gen 4 bangers have a similar box, except the front section dips in the center of it, so doing the deck plate mod is out of the question!!
I thought I saw a pic of one of those boxes with a deck plate in it. I'll have to find that pic for you.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_werries View Post
I found the pic. Is this the type of box you're talking about?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...tml#post438080