1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

seat covers and keyless entry systems. 1st gen

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by sillageman, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Nov 19, 2007 at 6:08 PM
    sillageman

sillageman [OP] New Member

Member:
    san francisco
    Vehicle:
    prerunner sr5
    k&n drop filter, westin chrome bullbar and skidplate,westin side steps,huskys all round,wet okles front and back, viper alarm sys and more on route
    Howdy folks, A newbie here. This is the best site on the net. Just got myself 01 taco xtra cab prerunner V6 (not TRD but will be at some stage)and going to go all out on mods for it. I have a few Questions that I have not found clear cut answers to. :

keyless entry: Pretty sure i don't have it. what should I get if I wanted remote entry,remote start, and alarm. Can I get that all in one package.Are these systems tough to install.

Seat Covers. Is wet oakle the best or am I overlooking some other product. I am looking for the water proofish/ leathery kind and preferably with A taco or TRD logo.

Did i do a big bubu by puting in a K&N filter

Lastly , dont want come across as brain dead , but whats OEM mean Thanks in advance to all.

2. Nov 25, 2007 at 4:13 PM
    2003greenbean

2003greenbean Carolina Alliance Costal Div

Member:
    socaste,sc
    Vehicle:
    03 trd
    cold air intake, step bars, custom grill, 3in lift,12 in audiobahn sub, 285/75/16 procomp tires, 20% tint,
    1st- go to street keys and search for a remote for your truck and it will tell you how to tell if you have the setup for a remote

2nd- if you are looking for something water proofish wet oakle i think you can get stuff written on the covers

oem = from the factory i think

Products Discussed in

To Top