Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Current look!

Old 06-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Current look!

I know you guys have been waiting for some pics, so I decided to leak some. Im waiting on my idle tune to continue filling my tranny with fluid because my AFRs are at 18, anyway here it sits right now:

Old 06-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
coming along nicely Dually!
Old 06-13-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I got new wheels this week, 16x8 Cragar Soft 8s with a 5in offset wrapped in 225/50 Yokohoma S Drives. To bad I havent rolled out in them! haha oh btw, im working on that satoshi right now
Old 06-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Dually, about 95% finished?
Old 06-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
That's sick. Can I drive it to the tire shop once?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, you fly up to ND, and i'll let you drive it! haha

Yeh im pretty damn close, just about 8 quarts of ATF short, in need of a new tune, roll pan and my satoshi and she will be done for a while!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Hell, you fly up to ND, and i'll let you drive it! haha

Yeh im pretty damn close, just about 8 quarts of ATF short, in need of a new tune, roll pan and my satoshi and she will be done for a while!
Hmmmmmmmm...that's pretty tempting...I may consider.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Just let me know! Someone needs to drive it when Im at basic haha
Old 06-13-2009, 09:40 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Just let me know! Someone needs to drive it when Im at basic haha
Will do! As long as it doesn't mind beating MS3, Si, STi, GTI guys then I'm down!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #11
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
hahah go right ahead man! I plan on rebuilding the engine when I get back anyhow lol
Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #12

Nice! We'll see, we shall see...
Old 06-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #13
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
for sure man!