Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

price range on tacoma

Old 06-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
burni44 is on a distinguished road
burni44's Tacoma Gallery
price range on tacoma

Im wondering how much a used extra cab, 4 cylinder, with low miles in good condition how much will it cost me? i see them all over the range of prices im looking at years 1993-1999
Old 06-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
5k-15k
Old 06-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
burni44's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, is there anything really important i need to know from the previous owner before buying the truck?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Tacos didn't come into being until the 1995.5 model year. The main thing to look for is frame rust on these models. Have you done research on kbb.com, edmunds.com and nada.com to check out the prices on the model you're looking at?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Get the Carfacts!!.. check online too search carmax I would rather get a used car from them.. then an avg joe..
Old 06-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
burni44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Tacos didn't come into being until the 1995.5 model year. The main thing to look for is frame rust on these models. Have you done research on kbb.com, edmunds.com and nada.com to check out the prices on the model you're looking at?
ill have to check these websites to see and i agree with the carmax but is the price going to a lot higher there?
Old 06-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops

but these will also make sure you not going to get a Tacoma that some guy in Arizona sunk in the desert for 6 weeks then dug it out and sprayed it off and said its good as new
Old 06-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
but these will also make sure you not going to get a Tacoma that some guy in Arizona sunk in the desert for 6 weeks then dug it out and sprayed it off and said its good as new
That was one random ass situation you just concocted haha
Old 06-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
Sticks For Troops

Edited..
Old 06-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well i was thinking.. What would Chris do.. and that is what came to mind
HAhahahaha
Old 06-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
Chrome's for Harleys and old farts
ChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enoughChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
ChrisYoTaCoMa's Tacoma Gallery
Book on my 2000 XC 4x4 is $5900 in rough condition, mine is average to above, and book is $6875, I bought it off my brother in law for $4000, and he replaced the tires the day I bought it($450, great tires, but will need to replace with 31's after the lift), and a new Bosch oxy sensor at $200. So I really paid $3350... What I get to pay for is a set of Skyjacker rear leafs and 5100's for the front.

I see them on Craigslist for $4500and up. 4x4's are $6000+
Old 06-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
Sticks For Troops

removed... sorry
Old 06-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #14
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As IN this guy...
lol or the whole bondo incident
Old 06-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well i was thinking.. What would Chris do.. and that is what came to mind
WTF!? Your an idiot.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #16
Sticks For Troops

your an idiot
Old 06-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #18
Sticks For Troops

I am sorry if anyONE was offended are thought my comments were meant to offend.. it was just a joke and directed at the person on the site i thought would be able to LOL at them selves the most about it