Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

01 - 04 bumper on a 99...?

Old 06-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
HER99TOYota is on a distinguished road
HER99TOYota's Tacoma Gallery
Post 01 - 04 bumper on a 99...?

I have been thinking about putting the 01-04 bumper on my 99 Tacoma. Does any one know for sure that it will or wont fit? It would be awesome to find out that it does fit but let me know
Old 06-16-2009, 05:57 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
I think it will fit. They look the same.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
ive been told they will fit, u would more then likely have to cut & splice the blinkers.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HER99TOYota View Post
I have been thinking about putting the 01-04 bumper on my 99 Tacoma. Does any one know for sure that it will or wont fit? It would be awesome to find out that it does fit but let me know
Wait...front or rear? Rear should fit no problem. Front...prolly some minor modifications.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:40 AM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
rear yes. the front could be a little more difficult.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
HER99TOYota is on a distinguished road
HER99TOYota's Tacoma Gallery
I was talking about the front bumper...oops.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
You might have some fitment issues with the front especially around the fenders and grille. Not sure if the mounting points behind the bumper will be the same either.