1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Downsouth Motorsports, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Jun 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports [OP] Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Hello to everyone,

I have been getting a lot of e-mails and calls about the Bilstein
    5100 Series Front Pre-Load Adjustable shocks and rear 5100 Series Shocks for the '95.5 to '04 Tacoma's and I figured I would kill "2" Birds with One Stone...

The Fronts are Good In Stock, But it looks like the rears are going to be a least a month if not longer per RCD....
    But I have an option for you and I did it on my '96 Tacoma First and it worked very well....In the rear I ran the Bilstein 5125 Series Shocks in an 8" and 8.5" Travel and changed out the Bushings to a urethane 3/4" Bushing and then you can bolt them right into the stock Location and it rides great....

The Pre-Load Fronts and 5125 Series Rears would be the same price as before with the rear 5100 and I can not print the Forum Member price without hearing about....So e-mail us or call the 888 # and we can give you the forum member pricing....

Also King Just raised there Retail pricing across the board on OEM
    Replacement Performance Kits....Yes Forum members still get a discount and contact us for the discount....Same deal....I can not print the Forum member pricing with hearing about it from someone....

Thats it for now and "Thank you" to everyone for your support
    and I appreciate the business.....

Thank you,
    Sonny

P.S. When is the next big TW Meet here in S.D. ????

2. Jun 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    Damn, wish I still had my truck! Bump for a good deal!

Products Discussed in

To Top