Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

damn leaks!!!

Old 06-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn leaks!!!

front drive seal leaking again....dammit!! but this time, its from the driver side....not the pass side. im pretty sure its from where i installed new cv's a few weeks back, and buggered up the seal while installing. tried autozone and advanced.........not available. so i went to the dealership....ordered a driver side seal and a pass side seal...$25 for both the seals..not bad considering..........just in case it leaks down the road. i may post a "how to" thread for changing the front drive seal.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea on rthe "How To", Buddy.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Good idea on rthe "How To", Buddy.
if i can remember,i'll have my camera and get something for a write up.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
if i can remember,i'll have my camera and get something for a write up.
be sure to include the Beers......Gotta thorw them in the "how to".
Old 06-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #5

Quote:
be sure to include the Beers......Gotta thorw them in the "how to".
beers will eventually be my downfall!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #6

Quote:
beers will eventually be my downfall!!!
BLASPHEMY! Beer is NEVER a downfall!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #7

Quote:
BLASPHEMY! Beer is NEVER a downfall!
you are correct...............as many as i consume MAY be my downfall. sound better?
Old 06-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had some beers right now.......
Old 06-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #9

Quote:
you are correct...............as many as i consume MAY be my downfall. sound better?
Hmmm.....maybe......I dont like thinkin about it at all...
Old 06-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont like thinkin about it at all...
conveniantly, that's nothing a couple beers can't fix.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Hmmm.....maybe......I dont like thinkin about it at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
...no truer words have ever been spoken!!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
LMAO!! true, true......