Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Check Out my Brand New Tool box!

Old 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
Check Out my Brand New Tool box!

Just got my brand new UWS tool box yesterday from a dealer about an hour north of my house. I just thought i would post some pictures, also i just have to put stuff in it now. Is there anything that is a must have in it. your opinions will be greatly valued!

Old 07-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. be sure to keep an emergency six pack on ice in there.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
^X2
Old 07-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
tool box looks good man, i dont have a tool box, but i keep a metric socket set, ratchets, a flat head, & phillips screw driver in my truck!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Now that box looks good.....Nice "Black shine" instead of the Blinding glare....Still looking and would really like the "gull wings"..just my job preference....

Items in a box; tow strap,oil,anti-freeze,jumper cables....bungees,duct tape,box matches and rachet straps( fit right in that accessory tray I noticed) create a small tool box to ride along in "big brother box" with whatever tools you feel comfortable using;wrenches 1/4 drive socket set complete sae and metric,3/8 drive (same) and either a 1/2" or 3/4" bar with socket for the wheel lugs...factory wrench belongs in its cubby for life
Final item but only if you trust your temper.a BFH......hammers can be a great help but also create bigger "oops" in the "heat" of the moment

Dam,I am jealous.that box just "Fits"..makes your truck look .....My Emerald Green Taco will look much better with black also...nice pix.now I'll be googling UWS dealers.

Snoope back quiet
Old 07-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I like !!!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bob
Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, How much...$$$...??
Old 07-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone! yeah you can just go on the uws website and there is a link to locate dealers and its by zip code, thats what i did. i got it for 395 with tax and install, when i called another place for the exact same one, 449.99 without tax and install! kinda ridiculous. Yeah i had most of those in mid just putting it out there because i mean will all the people on here im sure there is someone with a cool/ crazy idea for it!

One thing i was lookin to do are Pvc pipes in the little space between the box and the wheel well, for my fishing rods. (like a diagonal instead of mounting them straight up, where i think i would be worried for them sticking up that high! ) also thinking about keeping some essential lures and a 2 piece rod in there!

Another question does anyone know if i could get in trouble for having one of those foldable army shovels in there?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
marine1 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Corporal, HML/A 773, Intelligence Analyst
marine1's Tacoma Gallery
There would be no problem having a folding shovel in your toolbox, hell its not even illegal to have a gun in there.