Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Spark Plugs

Old 07-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Head of the MASTERS CIRCLE
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

mar_ga_rita's Tacoma Gallery
Spark Plugs

I am about to change the plugs in my truck and would like to go back in with the factory plugs... only issue is there are two different plugs in her... which is the factory.. NGK or Denso
Old 07-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
go with the densos.....just my opinion. when i changed mine, the densos didnt look half as bad as the ngk's did. the ngk's were burned pretty good.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
spasur is on a distinguished road
spasur's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard that from the factory the v6 has different spark plugs on each bank...i don't know which is better...

So you're in NOLA too? what part of town do you live in? I'm at the fairgrounds
Old 07-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasur View Post
I've heard that from the factory the v6 has different spark plugs on each bank...i don't know which is better...

So you're in NOLA too? what part of town do you live in? I'm at the fairgrounds
Metairie
Old 07-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Go w/ Densos. My truck had 3 of each in it... I replaced w/ 6 Densos at 30k miles. The ones I took out looked about the same as the NGKs, though.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
spasur is on a distinguished road
spasur's Tacoma Gallery
aha, I try to stay out of that part of town...too dangerous, lol! but really I just hate driving there is all
Old 07-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasur View Post
aha, I try to stay out of that part of town...too dangerous, lol! but really I just hate driving there is all
I have lived here all my life... and I work for Entergy on the Westbank.... I try to steer clear of the heart of the city... tourist trap.. lol