Calling ALL Black 1st Gen Tacomas

Old 07-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
WRECKLESS for Life...
Wreckless_71 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Reserve County Sheriff
Name: Justin
Wreckless_71's Tacoma Gallery
Calling ALL Black 1st Gen Tacomas

Let's see em... Black first gen Tacos. Stock, lifted, murdered out, canopy, toolbox, I don't care what they look like I just want to see what everyone has... I just got my first tacoma and I need ideas of what route I wanna go with it. The truck is a 1998 Ext. Cab 4x4 Tacoma. Keep em comin'
Old 07-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
hes askin for first gens not second gens
Old 07-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
theres a first gen on the second page, prolly more in there
Old 07-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh
Old 07-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
RebelRider201 has a spectacular aura aboutRebelRider201 has a spectacular aura about

Name: J
RebelRider201's Tacoma Gallery
Here, take a green ext. cab...
Old 07-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #7
ArkTacomaFan is on a distinguished road

ArkTacomaFan's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my black 03!
Attached Thumbnails
Calling ALL Black 1st Gen Tacomas-atriver2.jpg   Calling ALL Black 1st Gen Tacomas-inyard.jpg  
Old 07-19-2009, 03:40 AM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #9
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRider201 View Post
Here, take a green ext. cab...
Hey Rebel,

What kind of wheels are you running here?
Old 07-19-2009, 05:35 AM   #10
Malcolm3.4 is on a distinguished road

Malcolm3.4's Tacoma Gallery
My black 02. I don't have any current pics of it right now. I have since removed most badges, front door badges I blacked out. I also installed a toolbox and a lot of homemade skidplates. Going to weld on my sliders and install my toytec ultimate lift probably around oct.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
yay, blacked out toyotas.

hai.

Mine. Haven't had the spare cash to do much to it since I started on it... Planning on doing the bumpers black, and either painting the wheels I have black, or getting black wheels.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
yay, blacked out toyotas.

hai.

Mine. Haven't had the spare cash to do much to it since I started on it... Planning on doing the bumpers black, and either painting the wheels I have black, or getting black wheels.
i like ur taco
but those taillights cant be leagal
Old 07-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #13
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i like ur taco
but those taillights cant be leagal

lol. No, they aren't legal. My brother works at the police department, they don't mess with me around here.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 AM   #14
WRECKLESS for Life...
Wreckless_71 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Reserve County Sheriff
Name: Justin
Wreckless_71's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys they all look sweet!!! Keep the pics rollin'!
Old 07-20-2009, 02:37 PM   #15
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my black 01, still got lots of things planned for it!

cant see it in the picture but i have a black grille surround and clear corners!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #17
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
here is mine...

Old 07-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #18
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
All these pics have me itching to get to work painting my truck sooner than planned. Nice trucks
Old 10-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #19
Third Coast
texasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud of

texasbowhunter's Tacoma Gallery
I've only had mine for about a month so I've not done much except new wheels.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:49 AM   #20
SunSeTacO
t100bobo is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Senior Airman
t100bobo's Tacoma Gallery
Crappy Pics.....
Attached Thumbnails
Calling ALL Black 1st Gen Tacomas-11.jpg   Calling ALL Black 1st Gen Tacomas-111.jpg