Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

98 Bull Bar on a 95.5?

Old 08-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Little Injun that Could
Coyote is on a distinguished road

Coyote's Tacoma Gallery
98 Bull Bar on a 95.5?

After all these years, I've decided my truck needs a bull bar/lights...

I am only finding them listed for '98 and newer. Anyone know of any difference between the '95.5 and '98/fitment issues?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
yupp
it should fit
Old 08-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
if you mean ARB then the answer is yes. your 95.5 is the same as my 96. The reason ARB says all its tacoma stuff is 98-04 is because the 95.5-97 tacos have pickup suspension in the rear, not the true tacoma stuff thats in the 98-04 models.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #5
Little Injun that Could

Coyote's Tacoma Gallery
I hear 3...Can I get a 4?

Thanks, folks!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #7
xsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: AL
xsvtoyz's Tacoma Gallery
ok x4
Old 08-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
Little Injun that Could

Coyote's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
you did mean an ARB bull bar right?

Not specifically, as the question was originally asked...but I am sensing that it does make a difference. Can you elaborate?

My intention was actually the 'chin' bar version of the brush guard with the intent of mounting lights.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Not specifically, as the question was originally asked...but I am sensing that it does make a difference. Can you elaborate?

My intention was actually the 'chin' bar version of the brush guard with the intent of mounting lights.
oh you mean just a brush guard then? Like something that will go over the stock bumper. Yeah, a 98 will fit on your 95.5 taco.

I was talking about an ARB bull bar. This actually replaces the stock bumper with a steel one which sticks out an extra 8-10 inches in the front of the truck. It has tubes that come up to protect the grille and has a winch housing as well as multiple light mounts.

Both will fit either a 98 or 95.5.