Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Regular Cab Catback System

Old 08-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Regular Cab Catback System

In my endless boredom at work today, I found something interesting. Dynomax Exhaust came out with (February 09) a catback system for the 95-04 regular cab tacomas. 2.25" with a superturbo muffler. I doubt anybody has one yet, because Rockauto (just under $300) is the only place that I can find that has the part number, besides their website. Dynomax didn't post any numbers or much info past install instructions.

Dynomax 19481. 4th from the bottom.

If anyone has any good info on their products or this one post it up.

Old 08-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
In my endless boredom at work today, I found something interesting. Dynomax Exhaust came out with (February 09) a catback system for the 95-04 regular cab tacomas. 2.25" with a superturbo muffler. I doubt anybody has one yet, because Rockauto (just under $300) is the only place that I can find that has the part number, besides their website. Dynomax didn't post any numbers or much info past install instructions.

Dynomax 19481. 4th from the bottom.

If anyone has any good info on their products or this one post it up.
should be a decent setup....although i'd go with just a muffler before i went with a full catback anyday..............the superturbo is an awesome muffler. i have one on my 04, and i love it.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
should be a decent setup....although i'd go with just a muffler before i went with a full catback anyday..............the superturbo is an awesome muffler. i have one on my 04, and i love it.

Thanks! Yeah I don't know that I need it, but it was something I saw, that I hadn't seen before so I thought I'd post it up so there was information on it. But if my muffler goes, I might just do it, because after labor at the shop, it might be worth it to just rip and replace. I think I'll get headers before I get a catback.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
Thanks! Yeah I don't know that I need it, but it was something I saw, that I hadn't seen before so I thought I'd post it up so there was information on it. But if my muffler goes, I might just do it, because after labor at the shop, it might be worth it to just rip and replace. I think I'll get headers before I get a catback.
yeah man..........as for price....it isnt bad at all. good system too.....the dynomax super turbos dyno out really well. it would be a nice setup for you! thanks for posting the info.