Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Regular Cab Catback System

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
kroggy [OP] kroggy is offline
Senior Member
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
kroggy's Avatar
Name: Ryan
Joined: Mar 2009, #15305
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 455
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Regular Cab Catback System

In my endless boredom at work today, I found something interesting. Dynomax Exhaust came out with (February 09) a catback system for the 95-04 regular cab tacomas. 2.25" with a superturbo muffler. I doubt anybody has one yet, because Rockauto (just under $300) is the only place that I can find that has the part number, besides their website. Dynomax didn't post any numbers or much info past install instructions.

Dynomax 19481. 4th from the bottom.

If anyone has any good info on their products or this one post it up.

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tacomaman06's Avatar
Name: Will
Joined: May 2007, #1475
Location: York,South Carolina
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,352
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
In my endless boredom at work today, I found something interesting. Dynomax Exhaust came out with (February 09) a catback system for the 95-04 regular cab tacomas. 2.25" with a superturbo muffler. I doubt anybody has one yet, because Rockauto (just under $300) is the only place that I can find that has the part number, besides their website. Dynomax didn't post any numbers or much info past install instructions.

Dynomax 19481. 4th from the bottom.

If anyone has any good info on their products or this one post it up.
should be a decent setup....although i'd go with just a muffler before i went with a full catback anyday..............the superturbo is an awesome muffler. i have one on my 04, and i love it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
kroggy [OP] kroggy is offline
Senior Member
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
kroggy's Avatar
Name: Ryan
Joined: Mar 2009, #15305
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 455
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
should be a decent setup....although i'd go with just a muffler before i went with a full catback anyday..............the superturbo is an awesome muffler. i have one on my 04, and i love it.

Thanks! Yeah I don't know that I need it, but it was something I saw, that I hadn't seen before so I thought I'd post it up so there was information on it. But if my muffler goes, I might just do it, because after labor at the shop, it might be worth it to just rip and replace. I think I'll get headers before I get a catback.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tacomaman06's Avatar
Name: Will
Joined: May 2007, #1475
Location: York,South Carolina
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,352
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
Thanks! Yeah I don't know that I need it, but it was something I saw, that I hadn't seen before so I thought I'd post it up so there was information on it. But if my muffler goes, I might just do it, because after labor at the shop, it might be worth it to just rip and replace. I think I'll get headers before I get a catback.
yeah man..........as for price....it isnt bad at all. good system too.....the dynomax super turbos dyno out really well. it would be a nice setup for you! thanks for posting the info.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
System in Regular Cab 05RedTaco Audio & Video 8 06-15-2011 10:08 PM
For Sale (Stock catback and intake system) boscogarvin Buy / Sell / Trade 0 03-11-2010 01:17 PM
Catback Exhaust System VS Mufflers dysfunctnlretard Performance and Tuning 1 06-28-2009 10:16 AM
Catback Exhaust System Ghostrider Performance and Tuning 12 02-08-2009 06:55 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.