Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Taco Lund Running boards..MUST GO

Old 08-16-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
WV_Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Taco Lund Running boards..MUST GO

Guys, i have to clear these things out of the spare room....Like brand new...Bolt right up to 1st gen taco, has brackets, nuts. The boards could be cut down to fit single, extra and they fit double cab....

Make an offer

Lund Running Boards
Like New......I bought these and installed for a week, did not like them and took them off.......

They will fit:
2004-Earlier(1st gen), I have the Mounting Brackets also included $150 for Both.............. U-pay Shipping...

2005-2009(2nd gen), Boards only $100.....You need to purchase the Mounting Brackets~$40 or so from most truck stores.........U-pay shipping...

My Zip is 25530 if you want to check shipping cost...
(((normal cost to ship around $30.00 or so)))))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
AD from Truck dealer.....
Lund Trail Runners Brite Extruded Aluminum Running Boards
Item:XK-521267
Up to $349.99

Additional Info:
• Add a sharp custom look to your truck or SUV and make it easier to climb aboard with a set of rugged Brite Extruded Aluminum running boards. The molded end caps with adjustable design promotes a classy, detailed image while preventing the scuffs and scrapes caused by sharp metal edges. EZ Bracket™ Custom Fit Mounting Kits boast three solid, U-channel steel mounts for exceptionally fast mounting and a solid, rattle-free attachment. Choose from four multi-fit lengths to match any full-sized truck or SUV. Per pair. Specify year, make and model.
Sizes: 54", 70", 80", 90".
Note: This item is not available on our On-Line Store at this time. To purchase this product please contact Customer Service at 1-800-753-3218.
Item notes
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.

Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 08-16-2009, 07:14 AM   #2
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
WV_Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM me for pics.........somehow couldn't post them here....