1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Finally.....

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Fuzzyman81, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Aug 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM
    Fuzzyman81

Fuzzyman81 [OP] The New Guy

Member:
    Jax, FL
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD
    I have pictures posted of my Taco - Sorry it took my lazt self so long to get them up - Sockmonkey has my custom badges in the mail so I will have pics of them up hopefully this weekend depending on when they arrive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 25, 2009 at 9:55 AM
    Turb0wned

Turb0wned Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4
    Nice! I have a question will those lights and grill fit on a 1998?

3. Aug 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    Nice pics.

4. Aug 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    Hologram

Hologram Go with the flow

Member:
    Pensacola-Destin, FL 850
    Vehicle:
    03 Doublecab PreRunner SR5
    nice man, i got the same truck but double cab. love the impluse red!

5. Aug 25, 2009 at 2:39 PM
    nelson18matt

nelson18matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goodyear, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2004 Long Travel Tacoma
    *SOLD*
    so, w/ you being a GB fan and all... how you feel about Favre going to the Vikings? i'm a vikings fan and im pissed. i've always respected Favre and liked wathcing him play but coming out of retirement twice...thats trash. he's lost some points in my book.

6. Aug 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM
    Turb0wned

Turb0wned Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4
    I bet you wont be pissed if the vikinigs make it to the super bowl.

7. Aug 25, 2009 at 4:04 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Very nice!

8. Aug 25, 2009 at 7:04 PM
    Fuzzyman81

Fuzzyman81 [OP] The New Guy

Member:
    Jax, FL
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD
    Thanks all - Still have some stuff I want to do (like trying to find a way to mount hella 500s behind the grill - wondering how it will look with that grill) and getting the custom TRD logos Sock made me and a new stereo with custom Green Bay sub box (will have pics after it's built).

Umm I feel that if he still wants to play let him. I hold more against Ted Thompson for the way he treated him and handled the situation than I do Brett. At least last season I could still root for him to do well, so it will feel wierd not being able to root for him and having to root against someone I looked at as a "hero" 10-13 years ago when he had the Pack at their best in my lifetime.

When he announced he wasn't reporting to Vikes camp, I knew exactly what would happen. As soon as 2 a days were over and he didnt have to live in a dorm with a bunch of 20 something year old kids, he would be back. He never re-applied for retirement this offseason after asking the NFL to reinstate him. He never even asked for the paperwork, so it was pretty obvious he was still planning on coming back and I think Coach Childress knew it all along. The person that really got screwed was Sage Rosenfels. He signed with Minn from Houston cause he didnt want to be a backup anymore and wanted a chance to start.... Ooooppps so much for that.

GO PACK GO. I will say I definately think the NFC north will be alot more fun to watch this year vs. last season. Chicago with Cutler and Forte, Detroit is getting better (they cant get worse), Minn has the ageless wonder and AP and Green Bay has one of the top Defenses in the NFC and has a young core leading the offense with Rodgers, Grant and Jennings.

Products Discussed in

To Top