Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Info for a tacoma noob.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
gold97taco is on a distinguished road
gold97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Info for a tacoma noob.

Hi every one. I am new here...I hit a deer today and I was wondering whats the name of the part that the head lights and the grill are screwed to? its bent, is it hard to replace I bought the truck as a project/daily driver ,but now I have to fix the damage. Looks like I will be needing a new drivers side headlight ,the part I don't know the name of, a grill and I think a drivers side fender. are there any websites of cheap parts for this truck. thanks every one any info will be appreciated.
-ed.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Look here for the parts list: http://www.customtacos.com/tech/file...parts_list.pdf
Old 01-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
docc30 is on a distinguished road
docc30's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem a couple of months back. I have a straight fender for a 95-97 that I didn't use that I'll get rid of cheap. Everything else I got from http://www.partstrain.com/

Their shipping was a little slow, but the prices were the best I could find and the parts were correct.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 AM   #4
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. The parts list is great. Thanks for posting that. That has been added to my Taco Archive file.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:22 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
You're lucky you're in a 1st gen. The 2nd gen seems to disintegrate at contact.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #6
gold97taco is on a distinguished road
gold97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the parts list I probably will be ordering a couple of parts. Yeah I hit that thing going about 60 on a curve it was crazy I thought I was going to lose control ,but everything turned out fine well cept the truck and the deer.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I hit a deer on Monday with my truck. It was the 22ton garbage truck I drive at work. 45mph she (deer) didn't know what hit her or turned her into a flesh pretzel.