Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

projector headlights with HID

Old 09-08-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
96tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: aj
96tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
projector headlights with HID

i search on this site for a while and couldnt find anybody with theses headlights. does anybody have these? what do you guys think about the quality of them. yay or nay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-95...Q5fAccessories
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 AM   #2
xsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: AL
xsvtoyz's Tacoma Gallery
for just the HID bulbs and ballast that is a good price. you get the lenses included? May be worth the price but I dunno.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
ya its the whole kit. lenses, ballast, and hid bulbs. i am really considering it
Old 09-08-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
one of the Engage chase trucks has the ACA style projector headlights... bad ass in person...

hit up kingofhid.com to see if they have any left in stock... they don't have it listed online, but he should know how to get them...

for the tacoma, they run about 500 to 600 bux for the pair....
Old 09-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i bought the cheapy ebay headlights, then a quality hid kit. works fine for me. The only thing I suggest you do, is get a high/low hid kit
Old 09-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #6
i was trying to stay on the cheaper side but thanks for the replies. if anyone has pics of the output, that would be great.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
pimpintacoma will become famous soon enoughpimpintacoma will become famous soon enough
pimpintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you currently have HID's in your truck?