Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Can't find the "empty" plug for the led/GB sensor.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Silverbritches is on a distinguished road

Name: PK
Silverbritches's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find the "empty" plug for the led/GB sensor.

I have an 04 dc with keyless. I have done the DIY alarm mod (unplugging the single pin connector under the dash) But I ca not find the wire to hook up the LED/GB sensor. How can I see if my taco came with it? Thanks in advance,

Another Noob.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #3

Yeah, I saw those but I do not see the plug for the glass break and led.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
slickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really nice

Name: David
slickyd's Tacoma Gallery
another way to tell if you have the GB Sensor is looking on your dash do you have the sensor in the dash?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
dhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 20 years: Field Artillery, Communications & Range NCO
Name: Doug
dhurley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickyd View Post
another way to tell if you have the GB Sensor is looking on your dash do you have the sensor in the dash?
I believe he's looking for the plug under the dash so he can install the LED/GB sensor
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 AM   #7
slickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really nice

Name: David
slickyd's Tacoma Gallery
oh i thought he ask if anyone could tell him if he already had one in his truck.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:46 AM   #8

In the pics of the install I found on ct.com it shows a "third" piece of tubing going thru the white ring under the steering wheel and turning back to the left. I do not see that third set of wires that is supposed to be a blk, wht, and 2colored ones for the gb and led.

Thanks again for helping out another noob.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #9
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbritches View Post
In the pics of the install I found on ct.com it shows a "third" piece of tubing going thru the white ring under the steering wheel and turning back to the left. I do not see that third set of wires that is supposed to be a blk, wht, and 2colored ones for the gb and led.

Thanks again for helping out another noob.
Sorry to bump this thread from over 4 years ago but I'm looking to see if anyone has more info on this. I too am missing the "third" piece of tubing that the OP is talking about.

With the already free factory alarm upgrade, I'm anxious to get my LED and glass break sensor module all hooked up