1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bedliner/Bedcover

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 02trd, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Jan 21, 2008 at 8:24 AM
    02trd

02trd [OP] New Member

Member:
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Vehicle:
    2002 TRD extended cab
    Has anyone used the roll on bedliner stuff you can get at the auto store. How has it held up. Do you consider it worthwhile seeing that it is way cheaper than getting it professionally sprayed on.
    How about bed covers. Does anyone have one or found one that is hard plastic that can fold in three sections. I wanted something that I can just fold it up half way if I need a little space in the back and strong enough to stand on. The roll up ones have ripped on me from snapping and unsnapping them so much. and the lift up ones might not give me enough height. Thanks for any info

2. Jan 21, 2008 at 10:48 AM
    350TacoZilla

350TacoZilla Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hancock MD
    Vehicle:
    1997 3RZ 5spd 4x4 Reg Cab
    2.7L 3RZ,K&N filter, 4" deck plate mod,flowmaster 40 series,3" suspension lift, hybrid 52"chevy/toyota rear springs.
    as for the roll on liners I have used a herculiner brand one on a older toy...lasted like a year then started flaking off wherever you would get a dent... like the metal buckled out from under it... I'm kinda close to you and purchased all the tools and materials to start doing spray in liners going to be WAY cheaper than like line-X or rhino in the begining then start charging little more after I get a few done (doing 3 of my own first before try anyone else's) pm me if interested

Products Discussed in

To Top