Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st gen skid plate

Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen skid plate

where the hell do i find a good skid plate that i dont have to get an aftermarket bumper with. I have a grille guard if that matters at all. I want to have something that does more protection than the flimsy little factory plate. anyone have any unput?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
where the hell do i find a good skid plate that i dont have to get an aftermarket bumper with. I have a grille guard if that matters at all. I want to have something that does more protection than the flimsy little factory plate. anyone have any unput?
budbuilt.........ftw!

Bud makes some awesome skids man!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Go BudBuilt. They'll survive anything!
X1000. I have the full skid setup from Bud...some really great shit!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was looking at the website and i only saw the skid plate that ends at teh sway bars. where did you find the full one and how much was it?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
i was looking at the website and i only saw the skid plate that ends at teh sway bars. where did you find the full one and how much was it?
http://www.budbuilt.com/new/tacoma.html

Old 09-29-2009, 11:52 PM   #8

how is that cheaper than the fron only skid plate? well who cares im getting it