Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Suspension Install

Old 10-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Looks good John, I need some damm UCA's maybe my next check. Do you like the TC ones over the Camburg ones?
As they are the only ones I have ever owned, yes. I figured if I was spending the money I might as well spend a bit extra for TC. I had heard that they were less prone to squeeking and the uniball was bit higher quality. They sure seem to be made well.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #22
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Thanks bro, it's actually been done for a few months, just getting around to the write up.
Oh, cool, I love the TC UCA's.. Best thing Ive baught, plus the coilovers.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #23
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Looking good. You might want to get the Axel Relocation plates for the rear, If you notice your tires hitting the fenders.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looking good. You might want to get the Axel Relocation plates for the rear, If you notice your tires hitting the fenders.
I haven't noticed it yet, but thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #25
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome write up John!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #26
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdopy3 View Post
wow, well done my friend. Great write up!
get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #27
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
I haven't noticed it yet, but thanks for the heads up!
Yeah man No worries. You would only Notice it Off-Road.
Heres the link if you ever need them.

http://www.sky-manufacturing.com/new...duct.php?id=80
Old 10-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #28

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah man No worries. You would only Notice it Off-Road.
Heres the link if you ever need them.

http://www.sky-manufacturing.com/new...duct.php?id=80
Wait, i have to take this thing OFF road now???!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #29

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Wow, well done my friend. Great write up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Awesome write up John!!!

Thanks guys!
Old 10-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #30
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's sad you had to make a new thread for this.

It looks great.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #31

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks D. My "build" thread was never meant to be serious anyway.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #32
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks D. My "build" thread was never meant to be serious anyway.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #33

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

What's that for?
Old 10-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #34
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #35
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
waht size tires are on your truck? are they the 265/70R16s? lift looks great!
Old 10-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #36

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kvtak View Post
waht size tires are on your truck? are they the 265/70R16s? lift looks great!
Thanks! They are 265/75/16. They rubbed a little before the lift on the inner fender.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #37
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
good to know. i currently still have the stock sizse (265/70/16) but i was planning on doing a similiar drop and going up to that size. its not that much difference which is good since i would be buying tires later than the lift since i just bought these 4k miles ago.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #38
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice write-up. I'm gonna be replacing my leafs soon so this will help. Thanks!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:41 AM   #39

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
Very nice write-up. I'm gonna be replacing my leafs soon so this will help. Thanks!
GladI could help!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #40
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work and thanks for the write up. Very helpful as I am about to embark of the same work myself on my '03 only with a set of Donahoe's up front.

I have been going back and forth about an AAL or leaf pack in the back. How did you decide? I was planning on asking Wheeler's for an opinion as well.

Peter