Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2000 Taco Clear Corners and Blinkers?

Old 10-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
2000 Taco Clear Corners and Blinkers?

hey guys. im usually pretty good with googling stuff, but for the life of me, i cant find a place that sells 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner clear corners and blinkers. id like to pick up a set... possibly even a billet grille..

thanks in advance for any advice/leads

heres a pic btw
Old 10-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hmm, i wish i tried that, ill go look now......lol
Old 10-14-2009, 04:31 AM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You probably won't be able to find clean corner lenses that already have blinkers in them for your truck.

You'll have to buy clear corner lenses and convert them into blinkers also.
i think hes talking about the corner lamps and the blinkers in the bumper
Old 10-14-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
PreRonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i think hes talking about the corner lamps and the blinkers in the bumper
yes sir, thank you for clarifying that
Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bob
Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne View Post
hey guys. im usually pretty good with googling stuff, but for the life of me, i cant find a place that sells 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner clear corners and blinkers. id like to pick up a set... possibly even a billet grille..

thanks in advance for any advice/leads

heres a pic btw
Is this your truck..??
Old 10-14-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
PreRonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werloc View Post
Is this your truck..??
no sir, i saw it on google when i typed in clear corners, lol.... And yea the clears make a night and day difference

helluva nice truck though..
Old 10-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
PreRonner

im going to candy apple the amber portion of the taillights.. standby for pics!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
ok got some clear blinkers coming now!!!! thanks for the link ca441970 i couldn't find these for the life of me!
Old 10-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #14
Chrome's for Harleys and old farts
ChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enoughChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
ChrisYoTaCoMa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco View Post
ok got some clear blinkers coming now!!!! thanks for the link ca441970 i couldn't find these for the life of me!
No problem at all!!! Glad I could help.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #15
PreRonner

i ordered mine as well, will be here tuesday... I also got the Red/Clear tailights.. i hate the alteeza look, i like the regular red and clear.. And i hate amber. lol.. i will post some pics soon..
Old 10-24-2009, 06:22 AM   #16
ChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enoughChrisYoTaCoMa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i ordered mine as well, will be here tuesday... I also got the Red/Clear tailights.. i hate the alteeza look, i like the regular red and clear.. And i hate amber. lol.. i will post some pics soon..
Same here with the altezza lights not too fond of them. the ones I got are not that regular Altezza look. WTF does Altezza mean anyways? I got the black to go with the rest of my dechroming, I hate chrome with a passion, and also amber lights on my vehicles.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:45 AM   #17
PreRonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca441970 View Post
WTF does Altezza mean anyways?.
LOL...

They are named that because the Toyota Altezza is the first car to have a taillight like that. Altezza is the Japan production name, You guys know them as the Lexus IS300

Old 10-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #18

Ahhhh I see now. Funny thing is the IS300 is one of my favorite cars.... If I had an IS300 I would find black tails..... LOL. Chrome, hell no!!!!

Quote:
LOL...

They are named that because the Toyota Altezza is the first car to have a taillight like that. Altezza is the Japan production name, You guys know them as the Lexus IS300

Old 10-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #19
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca441970 View Post
No problem at all!!! Glad I could help.

they just came in today and they look sick! ill post pics of em on 2mro
Old 10-27-2009, 04:10 AM   #20
PreRonner

mine will be in today.. i looked at the upper blinkers and saw they were bolted in from behind also.. can you access that screw from the wheelwell?