LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen 95.5-04 White Color Thread - Post Here!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:58 AM   #41
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
yeah the only reason i'm keeping mine on is bc its a good mounting point for my lites
Old 01-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #42
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
yeah i liked having them but i like the clean look better
Old 01-07-2010, 01:56 AM   #43
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
This one reminds me of a police interceptor because of the black wheels and silver center caps. Badass yo

Ill get some fresh pics of mine up here later this morning when there is useable light!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #44
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
This one reminds me of a police interceptor because of the black wheels and silver center caps. Badass yo

Ill get some fresh pics of mine up here later this morning when there is useable light!!!
Thanks, I never even thought of that. lol
Old 01-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #46
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man! the sponsor style sticker set up looks cool
Old 01-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #47
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
looks good man! the sponsor style sticker set up looks cool
Yeah thanks. Its all the companies and stuff (ARB/OME, Flowmaster, 4x4Connection, Jibij Pro Shop, etc) that are in and around the truck. There's also one of my username, STLharry (also from a ski forum). I know, I'm kind pathetic when it comes to stickers. I have too many.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #48
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post

Short Climb.
Awesome truck! I love the very first generation grille set up with that bumper. I drove 6 hours to get a truck with the best looking grille IMO! BTW in diggin the two tone!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #49
Don't go off ninjin
My White Tacoma!

So far just FOX/Fabtech CO's and a Cobra 29LTD BT!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #50
gonathan85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
gonathan85's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #51
Trdman98 is on a distinguished road
Trdman98's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen 95.5-04 White Color Thread - Post Here!-downsized_1114091124.jpg
Old 01-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #52
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
A little dirty but here's mine.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #53
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilTacoma View Post
A little dirty but here's mine.

Nice!! Wanna trade beds eh?
Old 01-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #54
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Nice!! Wanna trade beds eh?
Hmmm, let me think about it. No.

Thanks for playing! While you're not today's winner we do have some parting gifts for you to pick up on your way out to the alley.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:23 AM   #55
bishes love my haircut

Like a tailgate? taillights? I'll take whatever lol
Old 01-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #56

Sorry dude. I've been there before, wish I could help.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #57
When I grow up I want to be just like Me
BRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BRP27's Tacoma Gallery
04 Tacoma SR5 4X5 V6
Old 01-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #58
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilTacoma View Post
Sorry dude. I've been there before, wish I could help.
Eh all i need right now is just a new bed n tailgate, which I'm hoping to get this summer once I get outta school and into a job. lol
Old 01-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #59
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
gr8white what r your billies set at?
Old 01-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #60
bishes love my haircut

They're at 2.5". I'm getting some rear 5100's and my Beefedtaco shackles installed Wednesday.

Products Discussed in this Thread