LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Does anyone use the cup holder/tray in the back of Xtra Cab...??

Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #21
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bob
Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm installing my CB where the ashtray is now.....Uh oh....
Old 12-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #22
gusotto
gusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: 3rd class Sonar Tech. Surface (STG3)
Name: Gary
gusotto's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if I have one in my 2001?
Never looked!
Old 12-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #23
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't everyone have one of those coin holder things in the center console? It isn't very big, but it'll hold enough quarters for a car wash.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #24
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Doesn't everyone have one of those coin holder things in the center console? It isn't very big, but it'll hold enough quarters for a car wash.
nope mine didnt have it when i bought mine (used)

I kinda want to get one, but theres that little square thing by the cupholders than can hold..some..change.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:30 AM   #25
Dabates is on a distinguished road
Dabates's Tacoma Gallery
Useless as a cupholder but it's awesome for those of us with baby seats, it means that I can take my little dude out with me without HAVING to use my wifes car...
Old 12-14-2009, 04:27 PM   #27
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Was this part of some kind of options package? Or did the guy before me just put it in? it looks pretty factory.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #28
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werloc View Post
Is it just me, or do you also think it's useless? I did use it once, but not as a drink holder. I flipped it up for more support for a large box I
had in the back. Drinks though?
I know this post is old as shit but I HAD to add my 2 cents. I use mine for my beer!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #30
supramanperu is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
supramanperu's Tacoma Gallery
I like it for the extra drinks for the long drives...
Old 05-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #31
Browncoat
Stoic is a name known to allStoic is a name known to allStoic is a name known to allStoic is a name known to allStoic is a name known to allStoic is a name known to all

Stoic's Tacoma Gallery
If you are more than a two-fisted drinker, you're all set.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #32
PolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PolishAndWax.com's Tacoma Gallery
Car seat support.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #33
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Never used the thing in my 98 Taco, and I don't see myself using it in my 02 either. Seems pretty useless.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #34
voodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of light

voodootruckers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Ya I have one of those, was already there when I plucked my Tacoma off the lot!
I've never used the back cup holder other than flip it up to vacuum under it.