Seafoam'd the vacuum hose today. Measured out 1/3 of the can (157ml) and poured it slowly into the vacuum hose with a friend revving the engine to 2000rpm.
By the time I looked up from pouring the smoke was gone, buddy said the smoke started shortly after I started pouring and ended when I was done. Then I let it sit for 10 minutes then took it for a hard rip down the backroads. No smoke after the initial puff.
Gonna put in another 1/3 into the oil right before next oil change (100 miles from now), and dump the rest in the tank.
Tough to tell if it running smoother because I did deckplate yesterday and my shift patterns all were reset with the computer, so it was shifting late. Overall acceleration feels tighter.