1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cat Pissed In my Truck..

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Kuneff, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Dec 10, 2009 at 12:23 PM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Tape the bottom of it's feet, piss on the cat or in it's food bowl or litterbox or both, put something on it's tail that it cannot escape from, or clothespen, get a laser pen, give it ceiling fan rides, water pistols, make it ride in the back of your black beater offroad in a pet carrier box when completed, set shit up that ambushes it & makes it jump 4 ft straight up in the air, etc etc etc. Lots of fun (UNHARMFUL) things you can do to fuck with cats. :D They're too arrogant anyway. (most of them) They need constant attitude adjustments (again, most of them)

2. Dec 10, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    MyToyTaco

MyToyTaco ╒╪╕

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    wenatchee, wa
    Vehicle:
    09 DCLB 4x4
    I did my girlfriend a favor by picking her cat up from the vet after a checkup and took it home. The cat pissed in the fabric pet carrier, and it leaked out all over my floor. (this was in my old jetta). It smelled. Bad.

I cleaned the shit out of it, took the carpet out, used vinegar & baking soda, cleaned it like 10 times, thru a period of about a week. The smell went away.

I almost thru the cat out the damn window onto the freeway I was so mad.

3. Dec 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    ROTTIRUNNER

ROTTIRUNNER "Who's got the cookie?"

Member:
    First Name:
    Dee or 'D' if ya know me
    Central Arizona
    Vehicle:
    01-PreRunner w/spunk
    Shell, tint, black stock rims-front-rear bumper.
    WOW,
    Throw out the carpet and the roll on liner at Checkers 80$ some nice mats and call it a day.

Then get a Rottweiler, no more cat problems :hungry::hungry::hungry:

4. Dec 10, 2009 at 12:36 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Oh man that shit sucks. This happened to me about 3 years ago. I'll paint the picture for ya. We had just got a new apt. and I had just got my 05 Tacoma. We had been moving all day and decided to move our 2 cats last. Well, I took Oreo...my 23lb Maincoon kittie. About half way to the new place he freaks the fuck out, scratches me and pisses everywhere inside my new truck!!!!!!!!!! I had to get my carpets shampooed twice to get that damn smell out :laugh:

5. Dec 10, 2009 at 12:39 PM
    borderbrat

borderbrat Watching Chris4x4 o.O

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Victoria BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB, STOCK..But not for long
    (old truck 2008 AC ....PIAA fogs, led "puddle" lights, bed lights, in cab 115V, Toyota Devil emblem, Randy Ellis light bar with LED light bar, OME 885 and Dakar leaf springs OME shock all round, 2.5 Gal OBA system with air horns, iPod adapter, scangauge on blend mount, magnaflow catback, bike fork mounts, tinted 2009 tails.)
    replace the carpet with vinyl much easier to clean when it does become a bush buggy

6. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM
    saltbranch

saltbranch Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tx
    Vehicle:
    1996 2.4,2wd,5spd, stock, 250k
    I'd bedline it if it were me, my carpet is so full of dirt I could plant a garden! If you want to get rid of the cat piss smell, vaccuum it real good and set some coffee grounds in there. Use you wifes/gilrfriends old panty hose, fill them with fresh coffee grounds, make them atleast the size of a lemon, tie a knot in the top, put under seats. Or if you can just spread out a can fresh coffee over all the carpet and let it sit for 2-3 days, vaccuum , should be good to go. I use the cheap stuff from Walmart. May smell like a cup Folgers for a time, but it will get rid of the cat piss smell.

7. Dec 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM
    Lane Cypert

Lane Cypert Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lewisville, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 silver prerunner double cab TRD
    I would Line-X the damn cat! I can't stand cats!

8. Dec 14, 2009 at 3:33 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    That sucks man. Next time if you ever have to transport kitty, might I suggest a large pet carrier loose in the bed of the truck with no bedmat on a real curvy road or better yet, take the offroad shortcut.

9. Dec 14, 2009 at 5:43 AM
    Kuneff

Kuneff [OP] Carpe Diem

Member:
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma Woods Beater
    Tree Dents
    I got some Nature's Miracle, and soaked the cab floor. The smell is gone from there now. I have the carpet down at my shop and I soaked it also. It still had some smell this morning, and I just hung it up on the crane so it can air out both sides. If it still smells tomorrow, I will stop and get another gallon of Nature's Miracle and soak it again.

10. Jan 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM
    trucklover63

trucklover63 Active Member

Member:
    illinois
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner sr5
    if u still have the smell,when i worked at toyota,i had a customer that a cat that peed on her back seat...the foam and cover were molded together and very expensive. we shampooed the seat and put an ozonator in the car overnight.. the smell was gone,and the customer was happy..u can buy ozonators on ebay that will get out smoke smells and other odors out of the car or house for around $60.00.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  11. Jan 24, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    SoCaliSnowboarder77

SoCaliSnowboarder77 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Valencia, Ca
    Vehicle:
    09 GSXR 600 & Snowboarders Hauler
    4x4 OFF-ROAD... that is all I need...
    x2. I hate cats more than I hate the Celtics!

12. Jan 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM
    c2thegreat

c2thegreat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ol' Virginny
    Vehicle:
    09 4 banger
    Readylift sst,31in. mts,TRD sport bilstein rear shocks,new head unit,bedlined tool box,fishing rack,35% tint,fogs
    Since you are building a beater I would tear out the carpet and use do it yourself bedliner it comes in a can you roll on or in a spraycan. Its much cheaper and you can get it at advance/wal-mart.

13. Jan 24, 2010 at 11:31 PM
    ColtsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    No shit...he's the size of a 1st gen :eek:

:laugh:

14. Jan 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    ColtsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    I learned my lesson from that first mistake...the next time we moved I ratchet strapped a kennel in the bed of my truck and did 110 on the freeway...pay back is a bitch! It was funny as hell to listen to him scream ( not meowing but screaming :laugh:)...he was holding on for dear life and I was laughing my ass off!!!

15. Jan 25, 2010 at 12:22 AM
    sachou

sachou Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Richland, Washington
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD Sport Acc Cab 4x4 V6 6spd
    Holy crap why does everybody on this forum hate cats?

You do realize that Tacomaworld is located on the INTERNET, which is run entirely by felines?

Seriously though, I love dogs, but cats are still awesome, too, and my cat is more badass than most dogs, and can kick the shit out of any pissant little Paris Hilton annoying ass yipping toy dog. Now THOSE are some POINTLESS animals.

Me and my roommate took in a stray cat last summer, and he did NOT get along with my cat, and not being neutered the stray sprayed all over the house. The worst smell ever. We were going to get some urine remover, but on the bottle it basically states that if the product doesn't work, use vinegar.

So we just soaked the carpet in vinegar, shampooed it, then dryed it. No cat piss smell. We found the stray a new home soon after.

Products Discussed in

To Top