Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone know the cut off date of the Tacoma Buy Backs?

Old 12-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know the cut off date of the Tacoma Buy Backs?

I am just wondering... I plan to hold on to my Tacoma as long as I can, but I may decide to make some money at the end..
Old 12-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
15 years from the day the first owner drives it off the lot
Old 12-18-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
gusotto
gusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: 3rd class Sonar Tech. Surface (STG3)
Name: Gary
gusotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
I am just wondering... I plan to hold on to my Tacoma as long as I can, but I may decide to make some money at the end..
Old 12-18-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

I think there is a little bit of confusion on the "When" you need to have an inspection done by......

My Re-call paperwork says you must get your truck inspected by 10/31/2010.....

The warranty:

"Because the EXTENDED warranty is for a TOTAL of 15 years,it MAY be necessary to re-inspect and re-treat vehicles operated in areas where such prolonged exposure to road salts and other applicable enviromental factors exist.Toyota will notify you if this is necessary."

I hope this clears up more questions than it brings BUT it is all in the "Sticky" TW has at the top....

S
Old 12-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid question, what do you mean by buyback?
Old 12-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not worried about the depreciation of the truck.. I need it for clearing off some property, so its going to get banged up.