Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

post pics of your rock sliders!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
post pics of your rock sliders!!!

I'm wanting to get sliders but I'm not sure what kind/style. If you have pics of yours, please post them. Also, if you can add who made them and how much they cost, that would be great. I would prefer pics of them on ext cab 1st gens, but anything works.

Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
^^i never recieved mine!!
Old 01-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
i been calling him n texting. once again he assured me ill have them by xmas but never recieved them. i kno its to late for a paypal dispute. not sure what else i can do but keep waiting
Old 01-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

.180 wall DOM tube welded to the frame in 4 spots on each side
built by myself and Justin from Unbreakable Fab in Lenoir, NC...

Price was cheaper than any pre-fab stuff
Old 01-03-2010, 12:45 AM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
i been calling him n texting. once again he assured me ill have them by xmas but never recieved them. i kno its to late for a paypal dispute. not sure what else i can do but keep waiting
Thats ridiculous. What an ahole.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:22 AM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
make a thread on here about it, show him the thread, then inform him that this site alone has over 27 000 potential customers, that'll get him going!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

good work man. Lovin the design.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:

Dude. Those are exactly what I want. Would you be willing to make another set?
Old 01-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i dont have the tools or expertise...i helped a guy build them
Old 01-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

it was kind of like shake and bake for sliders
Old 01-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #13
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Hey tiger, how much of a kickout do those ones have?
Old 01-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

none
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #15

Can I use those pics as an example of what I want mine to look like? It would really help if I had a pic of what I want, then I could show a shop so they know what I'm talking about.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #16
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Roger that.

I may end up buying a welder and making my own. maybe.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

if you copy the design i'd like if you changed the xcab hoops a little bit at least
Old 01-03-2010, 10:57 AM   #18
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
It's in the teens outside. Here's pictures from my window looking onto the driveway...not going outside lol.

4xInnovations DOM with kickout.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 AM   #19
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
Nice Pitt's!
It was one of my christmas presents to myself (other being a Viair 90p...little portable air compressor)

My other christmas presents are sitting in the basement right now waiting til my buddy with an impact wrench gets home
Old 01-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #20

Quote:
if you copy the design i'd like if you changed the xcab hoops a little bit at least
No problem. I was looking at yours, and because I have the Bushwackers, I would want mine to be a little shorter so the rear fender flares aren't real close to the backs of the hoops.