Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stuff that people say about you taco that pisses you off

Old 01-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
16andwantataco is on a distinguished road
Name: Bradley
16andwantataco's Tacoma Gallery
Stuff that people say about you taco that pisses you off

All my friends drive big chevy diesel and dodge diesels and make fun off me wanting to having a toyota they call them loser crusiers or rice burners what do people say that pisses you off bout your toyota
Old 01-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #3
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
just get a 6inch lift and be like "what now bitttcchheesss"
Old 01-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
one guy said to me "whats this seal on you hood for? to keep the rice from falling out?"
Old 01-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
16andwantataco is on a distinguished road
Name: Bradley
16andwantataco's Tacoma Gallery
my neghibors confuses them with nissans
Old 01-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Just ask them how much their truck has depreciated since they bought it...then laugh at them and tell them you are the smarter one for not buying an american vehicle.

My buddy used to have a 2005 Chevy 2500 HD duramax he bought brand new for $45k ...he sold it in 2007 and only got $22k for it. 50% depreciation in two years sucks pretty bad.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i just say that chevy your driving was mostly outsourced to mexico to be built... you call that an american truck. my truck was manufactured and built in fremont and actually helps america GDP
Old 01-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
So far i have not had a negative comment. I have shown all the people i work with what my tacoma can do like pulling a stuck F/S Chevy w/ Toyhauler out of sand and now they all want one. My friend and I can go many places their F/S rigs cant and theyre jealous! Suckers
Old 01-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #9
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
people talk crap cause they think its not made in america.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
the guys i work with tease me constantly about my truck - they all drive chevys and fords.

they call my truck the "pocket pickup". and ask me if its nice being able to wash my little truck in the dishwasher and not have to go through the car wash. at one point one of the guys took two sugar packets from a restaurant and taped them in the bed of my truck, told me that that was all the added weight i needed for the winter and that my truck couldnt handle sandbags. ask me if i get high centered going over speed bumps in parking lots...i could go on...

oh and...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...nch-jerks.html im still waiting for my revenge. they forgot that i know the guy that plows the parking lot...
Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #11
Beverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beverly0817's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't piss me off, but one guy that was driving my truck this summer said, "Damn, I got a 20-yr old Chevorlet truck that rides better'nis!"
Old 01-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
people will say all kinds of shit.............but we all get the last laugh when their "trucks" are in the shop for extended periods of time.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #14
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
people talk crap cause they think its not made in america.
my dad - union guy - used to have a 94 toy. he stopped driving it to work because some idiots started to threaten him. saying he wasnt a true union man, didnt support us industry, etc... he asked the guy to check out where his truck was made - dodge/mexico - it didnt shut him up but did made him scramble to justify some of his comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
It's a Toyota, therefore, IT IS A TOY...

Freakin pissed me off so much i just wanted to punch the guy. He drives a Dodge Dakota. I just called his truck a Joke.
whats wrong with toy? i usually refer to my truck as toy or baby toy not taco...
Old 01-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #15
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbors who will only buy Chevy asked me why I take it to Honda to get the oil changed. I said its not a Honda its a Toyota.... They really piss me off... Always comparing my truck to there Tahoe... I always tell them that if I wanted to drive a car that always broke I would have bought a Tahoe... Wouldn't trade my Tacoma for anything!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #16
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
my dad - union guy - used to have a 94 toy. he stopped driving it to work because some idiots started to threaten him. saying he wasnt a true union man, didnt support us industry, etc... he asked the guy to check out where his truck was made - dodge/mexico - it didnt shut him up but did made him scramble to justify some of his comments.

whats wrong with toy? i usually refer to my truck as toy or baby toy not taco...
yeah i was just fixing to address that.....if people saw exactly how many of the parts of their american cars were built over seas(about 96%)...how would they feel then?
Old 01-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
It doesnt piss me off but it makes me laugh when people tell me i'll get stuck. So naive.. haha
Old 01-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #18
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i drive to the chevy dealer all the time to pick up my freinds whos truck is broke down
Old 01-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #19
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Few friends say my truck is not "fast" or a "true truck". At that point I usually show off the deck plate mod and tell them it's stock setup Oh and the last guy who said that just got stuck in mud for several hours. Alone. No recovery equipment. Minimal water. In a Ford F150. I said "I'm surprised you didn't call me since I have 4x4 and a locker." He said "Oh shit! I should have!" Dumbass....

My Taco is usually with two Ford Rangers. They sometimes give me shit when I've been a smart ass. But we have learned to love each others trucks.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #20
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
"You realize you named your truck after a vag, don't you?"- Jeep driver

"Keep putting premium in it, maybe it'll grow up to be a real truck."- my Auto Tech teacher, has a 4Runner and a Tundra. He actually likes the Taco, just a little teasing.

"Barbie Truck"- another Jeep

"It looks like my truck gave birth to yours"- That one was kind of funny. It's a teacher of mine that drives a 2500 Dodge MegaCab. The little taco barely comes past his tube steps.

It also gets made fun of in the snow, but I have twice as much fun as all the haters.