Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Snow Plow for a Tacoma??

Old 01-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Snow Plow for a Tacoma??

Anyone know of a good snow plow for the Tacoma (1st Gen)?

I am thinking about getting one, probably in the spring or summer to use for next winter. Prices are too high for them right now.

I know next to nothing about them, but I would like a decent one when the time comes.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
snow dogg md68/md75 or sno-way 22 series are the 2 serious plows I've looked at. there seems to be plenty of used plows around for the 1st gens, not so for 2nd gens. if all you want is a plow for you own driveway, curtis and western/fisher make a homeowner series that will fit