Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

97-98 TRD Locking Differential 4"11 gears

Old 01-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Bone Buster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
Bone Buster's Tacoma Gallery
97-98 TRD Locking Differential 4"11 gears

I have a used 3rd member that I am wanting to sell. I bought it from a friend of mine in case I ever needed it but now my truck has been totalled. Its in my way and is not doing me any good so all I'm trying to do is make some of my money back. I will take $500 and I'm also willing to do some trading for other parts or accessories in which I have 2006 Tacoma TRD 4x4! I can also post pics if needed!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What was the axle code off the old truck?
Or can anyone (Chris) tell me if this could be fit into my diff?
My code is A02A
Old 01-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think that's gonna be the case no matter what I try. I didn't think the axles changed in 01 but I was just making sure.
Can I see it?