Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where in the hell can i find a black toolbox?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
Beast Mode
Speedstick43 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brogan
Speedstick43's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Where in the hell can i find a black toolbox?

Is it just me or is finding a black toolbox for my 03 dub cab really hard i mean i know people that have them for there but they say they just got lucky. please help me out on this i got money but damn. give me a link!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Slim Line Series

Full-sized features made to fit new 4 door trucks.

CuFt Standard: 3.2 Standard PN: TBS-60-blk

Deep

A =
A = 60 "
D = 5 "
B = 12 "
E = 52 "
C = 9 1/4 "
F = 9 3/4 "
Old 02-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much do those UWS's run? They look really nice.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Have you considered a plastic one? They won't peel. I have a used one that looks great, it's over 10 yrs old. my $.02
Old 02-11-2010, 09:21 AM   #7
EMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Mitch
EMTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got my black UWS low pro for 315. Its the regular depth, not the slimline.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
slickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really nice

Name: David
slickyd's Tacoma Gallery
i have the same truck and it was very easy to fine one. I got a uws low profile one. Where have you been looking?
Old 02-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
UWS. But you might try Craigslist, thats where i found mine. Im a firm believer in Craigslist thats where i got my taco, toolbox and trailer hitch
Old 02-11-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
Patrick is on a distinguished road
Patrick's Tacoma Gallery
go with UWS there real nice. I like mine wish it was black though to match the nerf bars but oo well it looks good.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #11
Beast Mode
Speedstick43 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brogan
Speedstick43's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks guy i will look for a dealer around me for uws toolbox and craigslist sounds like a great idea thanks again
Old 02-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
East Ender
danb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
danb86's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Trail FX black tool box...2 years and not a bit of the powdercoat coming off

Find them @ www.trailfx.com
Old 02-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i have a black UWS...just find a UWS dealer and have them order one

just be forewarned that the powder coat MAY flake off the lid after 2 or 3 years

mine did...and i know of someone else's that did (local not from the internet)

Products Discussed in this Thread