Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

window wont work

Old 02-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
window wont work

my passenger window wont wok at all. Neither window switches works, I opened up the door panel and didnt see any loose wires or anything. thank god its up thouhg. anyone have this happen and knwo how to fix it
Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
whats up derty.did you check for power and ground at the motor?
Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
is it freezing outside? bc then it wont open sometimes
Old 02-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nope not freezing, its bout 50 degrees here. and I cant get to the motor. its tucked inside the panel behind solid metal that I cant take off.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #5

and jbob sometimes I feel like you stalking me. your in every thread I post!!! im kidding your the man
Old 02-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
and jbob sometimes I feel like you stalking me. your in every thread I post!!! im kidding your the man
i am
Old 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
is the child safety switch pushed? its right above the main switches so on the driver side?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrp192 View Post
is the child safety switch pushed? its right above the main switches so on the driver side?
..............I resign fom tacomaworld forever. Im a dummy and am embarresed beyond belief. please lock this thread forever
Old 02-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #10
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
happens to the best of us
Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #11
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
least it didnt cost anything to fix,no harm no foul.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xylYIkhGEAY now you can do the humpty hump
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #13
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I did the same thing a week ago, except it was my door lock. I had no clue what happened and couldnt open the door. I felt like a huge idiot!
Old 02-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #14
Worm is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Worm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
I did the same thing a week ago, except it was my door lock. I had no clue what happened and couldnt open the door. I felt like a huge idiot!
Something similar happened to me in the first snow storm we got. I forgot my doors were locked...well I cleared all the snow off of the truck chipped away at the ice, and it still wont open. I was like wtf man, so I go into the house and get a cup of warm water and pour it on the seams of the door to no avale. Then it dawned on me...bout broke my door handle off.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #15

can we please stop posting in this thread!! i dont want anyone to know my stupidity
Old 02-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #16
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
can we please stop posting in this thread!! i dont want anyone to know my stupidity
Dylan, I didn't know about the switch either. Have a beer and have a good laugh over it.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #18
ShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant future

ShiftGear's Tacoma Gallery
ha! Ha!

It happens to the best of us lmao