Old 02-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
Famouskmksrh26 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergeant
Famouskmksrh26's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation HEAD Light Adjustment

Hey does anyone know how to adjust the head lights on an 03
Old 02-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
there is a diagram on here from a previous thread, but its a 4mm bolt towards the bottom of the back of the headlight...
Old 02-16-2010, 11:51 PM   #4
Famouskmksrh26 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergeant
Famouskmksrh26's Tacoma Gallery
ya but thats only for the left to right what about the up and down
Old 02-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouskmksrh26 View Post
ya but thats only for the left to right what about the up and down
it controls up and down aiming... there is no side to side adjustment on the 1st gen headlights...
Old 02-19-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
2004Taco will become famous soon enough

2004Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 2004Taco Send a message via Yahoo to 2004Taco
theres a side to side adjustment, Ive adjust my lights on my 04. If you have a taco, Id highly recommend buying a Haynes repair manual for a tacoma. You can get them at any auto parts store. I dont have a diagram on my but but that book and its will tell you everything about your taco needs.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004Taco View Post
theres a side to side adjustment, Ive adjust my lights on my 04. If you have a taco, Id highly recommend buying a Haynes repair manual for a tacoma. You can get them at any auto parts store. I dont have a diagram on my but but that book and its will tell you everything about your taco needs.
good to know... rock on...

found this online...

http://www.ehow.com/how_5031844_adju...ta-tacoma.html
Old 02-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck

ya know that link i posted is for 2nd gen....

every post online about first gen says u can only adjust up n down...

2004Taco, where are the bolts u adjusted for side to side?