Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

bye, i'll be lurking

Old 02-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
bye, i'll be lurking

So, i sold the tacoma a little bit ago and i'll be back to driving my old dakota. I know i wasn't the most active member but i enjoyed the site. i'll be lurking around here from time to time though not nearly as much as when i owned the truck. I still like tacoma's and if i'm ever financially able to own two vehicles i might buy another

-usmrocks
Old 02-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
too bad dude....
Old 02-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear, Man. Pop in from time to time.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
feeling a little sellers remorse
Old 02-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery

Seriously though, lurk on and we'll always welcome your contributions. Good luck with the new/old truck!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Why not sell the dakota and keep the tacoma?
I'd bet it's resale value. The Tacoma fetches more cash.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #9
well i've had the dakota since tenth grade and my mom helped me buy it. my mom passed away my junior year and i just don't think i could watch anyone drive away with it
Old 02-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #10
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Well man you gotta do what you gotta do. We understand the connection you have with the Dakota. Your always welcome here
Old 02-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this, pop up anytime!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear you had to sell the Tacoma man Just make sure you stick around the site
Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #13

it's not the prettiest truck by any means but it's got enough sentimental value
Old 02-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #15
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I 100% understand
Old 02-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #16
missingbite is on a distinguished road
missingbite's Tacoma Gallery
The Dakota looks like a pretty good truck too!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
We'll miss yah bud! You know your welcome back anytime!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #18
yeah, it's not in too bad of shape for a '97. who's this Delmarva? haha