1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Whats running in your engine??

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by tarheelfan_08, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Apr 7, 2008 at 4:56 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 [OP] Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    I am curious to know whats in everyone's engine and if they can tell a difference by changing products.

Gas?
    Motor Oil?
    And anything else that you put in your truck

2. Apr 7, 2008 at 5:00 PM
    TACOROCK

TACOROCK Well-Known Member

Member:
    FAYETTEVILLE NC
    Vehicle:
    06 TACOMA LIFTED
    URD SUPERCHARGER 80MM PULLEY, DOUG THORLEY LONG TUBE HEADERS, MODIFIED Y-PIPE, TRUE DUAL EXHAUST MAGNAFLOW 2 IN 2 OUT, PRO COMP 6" LIFT, WIDEBAND 02/FUEL SENSOR, AVIC D3, 2 PIONEER SUBS ON A MEMPHIS 1200 WATT AMP RMS, DIY MOD FOR ALL INTERIOR SPEAKERS FULL TINT, LEER CAMPER, EURO LIGHTS, BILLET GRILL, BULL BAR WESTIN RUNNING BARS, AIR HORN, AND A RADIATOR POPPER
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am curious to know whats in everyone's engine and if they can tell a difference by changing products.

Gas?
    Motor Oil?
    And anything else that you put in your truck

gas i run regular gas and every 4th tank i run premium

i also buy chemtool b12 its a great product that nobody ever uses!!!
    it has a ingrediant called toluene... if you dont know what it is look it up!! lol TNT and put it in my second fill up every month!

i also run full synthetic oil in my truck... now that makes a huge differance honestly!!!!

3. Apr 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 [OP] Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar

yea buying good oil and keeping your air filters clean are great, cheap ways, to keep your tacoma running good.

Products Discussed in

To Top