Notices

Need some more headroom?

Old 02-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
War_Machine_BF is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Nicholas
War_Machine_BF's Tacoma Gallery
Need some more headroom?

I have a single cab 2.7L 2002 SR5. Anybody know some tricks to get more headroom?

No buying an extended cab is not an option. But maybe lower the bucket seat brackets somehow or modify ceiling molding?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know there r some other over 6ft. owners feeling this problem.

Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
osteoporosis
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
PharmerJon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
PharmerJon's Tacoma Gallery
My brother has a single cab that had bucket seats but he swapped in a 60/40 split bench in it and now has more room!
Might sit lower and slightly farther back or something, but I could definitely tell a difference when I hopped in his passenger seat.

Both my younger (and shorter) bro's have single cab 1st gens, but I just can't fit comfortably in them.
That's why I went with the Xtra cab.