Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pics of new members llifted yota.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Mskotch is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
Mskotch's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of new members llifted yota.

well, i am new here. i have been reading around this forum for a while now, and i must say, there are some great people here, and some, definition of perfect, trucks around this forum. seems like a great community here.keep it up guys.

so i thought, i would contribute to posing up some pics of my rig. these pictures were takin bout 2 weeks ago, when i had my 265/75r16 mickey thompson mtz's on, but just recently, this past monday, i got a set of 285/75r16in M/T's. whether has been kind of crummy, so pics of the new shoes will be up as soon as the whether gets nice. also in the next couple days i plan on ordering the Firestone air-ride kit.

any ways, here you go. enjoy fellas.

i know i am going to be asked about the front bumper, but long story short, my girlfriends ex b/f got "jealous" if you will, and took it out on the front of truck. i am a fairly big kid, at 6 ft 240lbs, so needless to say, a party following a week later an argument broke out. and i am sure most of you can guess what happend.

thanks for looking.
mike
Old 02-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
nice first gen! welcome to TW
Old 02-25-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
love it
Old 02-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck! If someone ever messed with my yota i would take it personally like if the messed with a sibling.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
He probably owned a frointier. lol not to mention you got his girl. Score: you 2 him 0
Old 02-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery

Been on TW for about a week.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
MarcD is on a distinguished road
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
Spyderguy and Mskotch, what kind of lifts are you guys running. Also if anyone else posts pics of their lifts, let us know how much lift it is and the brand.

In case you hadn't figured out, I'm in the market for a lift...
Old 02-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #9
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
Spyderguy and Mskotch, what kind of lifts are you guys running. Also if anyone else posts pics of their lifts, let us know how much lift it is and the brand.

In case you hadn't figured out, I'm in the market for a lift...
3" Revtek suspension w/ TRD struts in the rear (I had les schawb do it)
Old 02-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
MarcD is on a distinguished road
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpyderguyx View Post
3" Revtek suspension w/ TRD struts in the rear (I had les schawb do it)
What size are those tires?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
Mskotch's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 3" toytech lift. in those pics, im running 265/75r16. but i just threw on some 285/75 M/T's. they look much more proportional IMO.

thanks all for the compliments. appreciate it.
any more are welcome.

thanks
mike
Old 02-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #13
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskotch View Post
well, i am new here. i have been reading around this forum for a while now, and i must say, there are some great people here, and some, definition of perfect, trucks around this forum. seems like a great community here.keep it up guys.

so i thought, i would contribute to posing up some pics of my rig. these pictures were takin bout 2 weeks ago, when i had my 265/75r16 mickey thompson mtz's on, but just recently, this past monday, i got a set of 285/75r16in M/T's. whether has been kind of crummy, so pics of the new shoes will be up as soon as the whether gets nice. also in the next couple days i plan on ordering the Firestone air-ride kit.

any ways, here you go. enjoy fellas.

i know i am going to be asked about the front bumper, but long story short, my girlfriends ex b/f got "jealous" if you will, and took it out on the front of truck. i am a fairly big kid, at 6 ft 240lbs, so needless to say, a party following a week later an argument broke out. and i am sure most of you can guess what happend.

thanks for looking.
mike

hey man, i think last time i talked to you was on ct but the truck looks great with the new tires i love your truck.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #14
Mskotch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
He probably owned a frointier. lol not to mention you got his girl. Score: you 2 him 0
actually believe it or not, he drives a red 03 tacoma, non-trd though, its lifted 2.5 inches with 265/75 A/T's. thats the only thing done to it though. the hitch that was on his truck, is what did the damage.

tacomaforlife, ya customtacos is gettin quiet, not much activity lately. these pics are a week or 2 old, i dont have any recent pics with the new "33"" mud terrains on it yet.just got them on this past monday.

pics to come as soon as the whether is better.

thanks guys.
mike
Old 02-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskotch View Post
actually believe it or not, he drives a red 03 tacoma, non-trd though, its lifted 2.5 inches with 265/75 A/T's. thats the only thing done to it though. the hitch that was on his truck, is what did the damage.

tacomaforlife, ya customtacos is gettin quiet, not much activity lately. these pics are a week or 2 old, i dont have any recent pics with the new "33"" mud terrains on it yet.just got them on this past monday.

pics to come as soon as the whether is better.

thanks guys.
mike
o i thought you had them on in the pics my bad still looks great
Old 02-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #16
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #17
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
sweet pics welcome to TW!

xspyderguyx how did you fit 33's on there with a 3" lift?????
Old 02-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
sweet pics welcome to TW!

xspyderguyx how did you fit 33's on there with a 3" lift?????
33" tires is the max you can run with 3" lift
Old 02-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
33" tires is the max you can run with 3" lift
cool