Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

93 toyota pickup

Old 02-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
houndsmen is on a distinguished road
houndsmen's Tacoma Gallery
93 toyota pickup

i have a 93 yota and i recently put a new computer in it. it ran fine for about 3 weeks.... then it started running slugish again. its almost like its under water... it just doesnt have the power. its not like its missing? i put new plugs and wires fuel filter and pump. it starts perfectly fine it just doesnt run the way it did 3 weeks ago? do you guys know what could be wrong with it???
Old 02-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
does it have a MAF sensor it might have gone out
Old 02-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
slickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really niceslickyd is just really nice

Name: David
slickyd's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry can't help you but my dad had a 93 pickup it was the best truck I think I had ever drove. I loved that truck.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #4

i think it does have one??? ill have to check??
someone else said maybe fuel injectors???
thanx
Old 02-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i think you can get the MAF tested
Old 02-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
re

where do they test them?
what exactly is the maf???
Old 02-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
It is the mass air flow sensor. Could also be a weak fuel pump perhaps.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #8
re

oh ok!
what do you think about fuel injectors?
if it was a weak fuel pump do you think it would give trouble starting at all???
Old 02-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!

i have no clue man